Thursday, May 13, 2010

I hope they rot in hell

***This post has some vulgarity in it sorry, they were the only words I could find to describe the individuals***

As most of you are aware, there was a sick and heart wrenching incident over the weekend.  A young 4 year old boy was here in Utah to visit his mom and stay with her for the summer. He didn’t want to come, he wanted to stay with his loving daddy, but due to visiting rights, he unfortunately was here to visit. This bitch of a mom had a jack ass for a boy friend, now husband. The jackass violated, hurt, abused and tortured this innocent child and the bitch, which sickens me even more, stood by, watched helped and tried to hide it. How in the world could you watch your son, the boy who you gave life to and carried in your womb for 9 months, be put through these events. I don't understand. I won’t go into the details of the incident because I am sure most are aware what I am referring too, but I just want to vent about how these type of people sicken me, make me feel anger like I haven’t felt before and although I am not their maker there for am not their judge, wish they may rot in hell for eternity. I know we have repentance and agency and this is why I am human and not there to decide how they shall spend eternity, but all I can hope for is that they suffer more terribly than we can imagine. I know that’s harsh and Christ is so much more sympathetic, which I am grateful for because I have my faults as well, but it’s a humanistic trait. I don’t understand it, I won’t while I am here, all I can express is my disgust and promise my self never ever  to treat my children or any other human in this manner during my short life. We watch these csi, bones and other murder shows and it doesn’t seem real that humans can treat other humans with so much disrespect, but when it happens “for real”, in your area, reality hits. When it happens to an innocent, perfect child, I get emotional. Just imaging the pain and suffering this young boy went through….I don’t know. It’s hard. But he no longer has to worry about what will happen next. He is home, watching from above. Watching over his poor father that didn’t want to let him go but because of out wonderful government run lives was told he had to give him up for a little while so the child could visit his rotten mother. I can’t imagine the pain and suffering this father must deal with now for the rest of his life. I can only wonder what will happen to the bitch and the jackass, and hope it’s enough. It won’t be, but we can hope. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope that if they are given the death penalty, they will be subjected to the tortuous things they did to him before he was finally killed. This is what one judge's sentence was for someone that abused a bunch of little kittens, which I know is a different type of thing. But I think that's smart to make them feel and go through everything that their victim did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you so much on this post Sarah. I live literally 5 mins away from the apartments that those horrid people killed that precious little boy in. It sickens me more and more everyday. I have three children, two of which are step children and I can't even fathom how someone could hurt a innocent, perfect angel. I love ALL of my kids and I can't even begin to imagine what that poor child had to go through. I feel so bad for his poor father. I seriously hope both of those ignorant and disgusting slim recieve the death penalty. I can't wait for judgement day and they truly get what they deserve. The only comfort I get from this is that Ethan is no longer in pain and that he is finally safe.

    ReplyDelete