Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hilarious Coincidence

It was raining today…surprise surprise. I had just pulled up to work in a not close, but not far away parking spot. As luck has it, my lovely blue umbrella is not in the car. So I prepare to dash. After I gather all my necessary items for the day, I make a break for it. Walking briskly, I arrive at the entry door. Being the good citizen that I am, I wait for the two other ladies walking through the shower. They have two umbrellas. So I open the door for them, they thank me. The first kind woman closes her water shield before entering the building. The next lady has her arms full with items unknown to me. She enters the building with her shield open and I jokingly remark, “You know that’s bad luck”. Then it happens. After I uttered the last syllable, she drops everything in her arms. The unknown to me is now revealed. Soup. It explodes in her paper bag that was transporting the soup to a safe place prior to the hilarious, ironic explosion. I felt terrible but they laughed, I laughed. Moral of the story, listen to those lucky myths. If you don’t they will come back to haunt you.

5 comments:

  1. you have been searching so hard to have something funny to write about and this is all you came up with? you need to find some more excitement in your life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Awesom ... whom ever you are ... should not be the one to judge what is funny or not. Who gave you the judging stick!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WAS BORN WITH THE RIGHT TO DECIDE, SO LIMA YOU BACK OFF!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now now, this is open for discussion and open opionions, not mean arguing.

    ReplyDelete