Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big people should wear big people clothes

It happened all to quickly. I wasn't prepared. I wasn't ready and even if I had time to prepare, it wouldn't have been nearly enough. Literally, a fat guy in a little coat.....ok ok not literally but it was an overly large women....ok ok a very very overly large women and a tiny shirt....and shorts....and flipflops. It should be illegal, prohibited or against some type of rule somewhere in this large universe. I have been contemplating when I will need Lasik eye surgery but now I have come to the conclusion that I just need to have my eyes surgically removed after seeing that horrendous sight. I can handle scary movies, blood, guts and gore but the two things I can't stand seeing that truly make me sick to my stomach are children in danger and fat goozing out of the crevices that polyester or 100% cotton fabric cannot cover. It's not right, immoral and please for the sake of everyone else’s insanity, cover up.

3 comments:

  1. Truer words have never been spoken. Amen and here, here! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!! Sarah that was hilarious and very true! If you ever want to feel good about yourself just go to a waterpark in the summer and you'll see PLENTY of fat oozing out of itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikinis! :) Loved the post...keep em coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber!!! Now the nightmares will start. I thought tight t-shirts were enough but you had to throw in the rated X thought of swimsuits. Thanks

    ReplyDelete