Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BLAH!!! This can't be

Rumors! Hate them!! Especially when its possibly true....What am I talking about you ask...well there you have it. Proof that even you are addicted to rumors. Otherwise you wouldn't want to know what the rumor is...so should I even tell you? That would place me in the position of spreading the rumor....ok fine this one is killing me.....Steve Carrel may leave the office....Now don't have a heart attack. He was interviewed, said a few things that may or may not have been taken out of context but he has one season left on his contract. Fine. But what would happen if he left? I wouldn't be able to watch. Sorry Pam, Jim, Dwight and all the other great characters. Michael makes the show. If he was replaced? Nope still couldn't handle it. You KNOW you would always compare the new Michael to the original and it's annoying when sitcoms try to replace a character anyway. So there you have it. Take it or leave it but I hope and pray....I know I shouldn't pray about that but who cares...I don't want him to leave.

1 comment: