Monday, June 14, 2010

Things that annoy me

1. When every one of my 6 preset radio stations is on a commercial. Really?!
2. When those radio stations all come back from commercial and two of them are playing the same song…at the same time!? Is there really not enough songs in the world to choose from? 
3. Being asked how I am doing insincerely so that the person asking can tell me all about their boring life, and not really care about mine.
4. Driving in front of a crazy pedal pusher that decides I am taking too much of his time so he flies to the other lane, only to get stuck behind someone actually going below the speed limit instead of the speed limit. Actually this one makes me laugh hysterically at their idiocy.
5. Going to the grocery store and seeing an overly large obese person using the sit and ride electric shopping cart while there is someone on crutches right in front of them. You kidding me? You aren’t even going to be discreetly lazy? Instead you are going to showcase that not only are you lazy, but you are so selfish, all you care about is getting your Cheetos with the least effort as possible before helping someone that CAN’EVEN WALK?
6. Adults that act like children. …worse than children.
7. Every time I look at Deseretnews.com the most commented on stories either have the words sports, BYU, UTAH or BCS in them. Wow Utah, we aren’t even that good of a football state and that’s all you can think of to comment on. What about the war, the oil spill, the financial crisis, the actually aspects in the world that affect your life day to day.
8. When systems crash.
9. When English soccer fans complain that the goal shouldn’t have counted…why? The goalie made a mistake. It’s done. A goal is a goal no matter how small.
10. Please and thank you have disappeared from the English language.
11. Close minded people or groups.
12. Waiting till 5 so I can go home.
13. Jumping through hoops of fire to get my degree.
14. Liars
15. McDonalds
16. Standing in line at the grocery store and watching a mother scream, yank and curse at her children for being children.
17. When I don’t say anything to the mother about acting like the adult to her children instead of throwing a tantrum herself.
18. When I am telling a story and get cut off, and don’t get apologized to or even asked to finish my story. I am sorry; go ahead, your life is much more interesting and I apologized I inconvenienced your time with me wasting my breath.
19. When someone complains about working full time and going to school full time and just not having enough time for anything else….cough cough…I do it too….for the last 4 years. Give me a freaking break. Obviously your life has less hours in it than mine cause I am still able to share my time with my family and friends.
20. When a cop is driving infront or behind a group of cars and ALL of those cars around the cop slow down. I would love to be a cop in this instance, you have complete control of everyone. Ha
21. When I am guilty of any of the above.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sensing a trend here. I think you need a shot of "Pollyanna" right in the arm! Ya know, the "Glad Game!" C'mon, you can do it! Next entry, "Things I like!". Please, just for me!

    ReplyDelete