Tuesday, June 1, 2010

People lack the ability to think clearly and reasonably.

So I was browsing the web looking for something interesting to pass the time. This headline caught my eye. Women sues Google over Utah Walking Directions. Yep you guessed it, because of google’s bad map directions, she walked into I busy highway and was struck by a car! I am sorry but what the F, for lack of better words. Really? Are you freaking kidding me? All I can say is I am glad this women isn’t my mother, friend, sister or even an acquaintance because I would have to deny all relation or knowledge about her for fear of total and complete embarrassment. I know times are tough for everyone these days. Finances aren’t secure anywhere, but please hold on to your dignity. Don’t throw it out the window just to cash in on something you can’t bear to take responsibility for. Accountability, responsibility and common sense are three things she needs to take a crash course in. I just won’t be the ones giving her directions on how to get there for fear of being sued for her stupidity.

3 comments:

  1. I've read some pretty crazy disclaimers on products, but it's sad when directions will have to include things such as "look both ways before crossing street" and "stop if light is red" for driving directions so they don't get sued over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no Idea you had a blog.. none! hope you don't mind me taking a peek... I loved the roundabout story.. when i heard you talking about it at work it made me laugh!

    Remember the democracy lady? whew.. oh boy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, the democracy lady!!! I needed another idea for my blog and you just found it. Ha

    ReplyDelete