Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I hate him

He has various names and aliases; Lucifer, Satan, the devil, but to me he is just the king of all douche bags. I don’t hate many things; but I do hate Hitler and child sex offenders but it’s because of Satan’s influence that they are the way they are. I am not taking away the responsibility they are accountable for their choices but for crying out loud I hate him. He is part of the plan, I understand that, but I am still going to complain and whine as loud as I want. I have always known that he has influence on others and that influence is bad. Not just bad, but it can be detrimental.  I know his plan, at least I have a good idea and I don’t plan on being a part of it, but when he sucks in some of my best friends, I get defensive. I am not saying I am perfect, because I am not. Yeah I curse when I am mad, I don’t go to church every week, but I live a good life and I try to accept all people. Like I said, I am not perfect, but I know the difference between right and wrong and try to show that in the life that I live.So I think I have a pretty good defense against the adversary. But it breaks my heart when I see some of my best friends, the friends that I had slumber parties with and grew up with through middle school and high school, be tested and tried by his influence and become victim of his pressures. Again, I try not to be the high and might, all knowing, perfect example, because I am not. I hope I don’t come across as being judgmental, because I know how that feels and it’s humiliating. Those type might fall it to my category of those I hate. I don’t want to portray myself in that manner at all but I have common sense and can imagine what a choice might lead to in the future, which I think has helped me live the life I have. So when I see my friends, whom have been raised similarly, under the same accountablility and morals, fall to his influence, it makes me so upset that some of their choices are not right or healthy for them and it’s because of this idiot that I have to see my friends go on a roller coaster ride. Who knows in the end if the rollercoaster will end up on the ups or the downs. I pray it ends on the ups.

2 comments:

  1. touche!

    This life is definately hard on it's own, and when the HE puts in his two cents it doesn't make it any better, or easier in the long run. I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Just have to keep praying for them.

    ReplyDelete