Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Truthful Tuesdays

My lovely sista Emily blogged about ten truths about herself and I thought I would do the same. She called it Ten Truths Tuesdays or something like that. So here we go.

1. I am absolutely terrible at video games.
2. I would rather spend my free time reading a good book, than playing on the computer, TV or mp3 player.
3. Porous things freak me out. I.E. volcanic rocks or ocean rocks. One time my brother max gave me a pancake that was super smooth on one side and porous on the other and it weirded me out and he kept telling me I was afraid of a pancake.
4. Soccer is my passion.
5. My best friends are my siblings.
6. I love the mountains with every ounce of love I have in my bones.
7. Phase ten, balderdash and scrabble are the shiz.
8. I own a wicked cool compound bow, an incredible Taurus .22 handgun, a 3 foot blo-gun, a unicycle and a cute puppet named Kenny.
9. I put cheese on everything.
10. I could eat cold cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of your Unicycle owning. That is really awesome. I told my family that is all I wanted for Christmas last year and they all just laughed at me and then got me something "practical".

    ReplyDelete