Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sisters

I am lucky enough to have one sister. One sister 8 years younger than me. And we are so awesome! She is amazing. So much fun and eager to be everyone's friend. Lucky for me, I am and she is my only sister and that is something I love to brag about. I claim her, because not many people will....Take a look at the pictures below and get a glimpse into the life of my great and only sister Emily. Love ya.
Two beauties.
If you don't know, Emily was
 in a movie titled, Ugly Girl Dancing
....She was the ugly girl.
She always takes the best pictures.
Give her a camera and there is no turning back.




I can't help but giggle at this one.
 This is how she really went
 to bed in the Uintahs.
Bwhahaha.
Get out of her way... 

Had to capture the moment.
She is holding Thatcher and he isn't crying.

This was a fun clogging trip.

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! Love you too Sarah!! :) thanks for everything you do for me!! You're amazing and I dot know what I'd so without you! Love ya!! :))

    ReplyDelete