Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bucket List

There are a few things I want to achieve in my mortal life before it’s over. Some I may or may not be able to accomplish, but I am a heavy believer in setting goals. If we don’t have goals, we live each day, without a purpose. Even if our goal for that day is to make it through, then that is a goal and gives you a reason. That sounded a little run together so I am going to proceed with my list of goals, with a mark next to them if they have been accomplished. I also have decided, since I do not keep a journal…I know, I know, I am going to hell for it, that I am going to publish my blog each year in a book. That sort of counts like a journal right? Well who cares, it’s for me, not for you.
Go to Spain.
Go Sky diving.  X
Finish College.
Get my masters degree.
Become a mother.
Run a marathon.
Compete in a triathlon.
Learn to play an instrument, preferable the piano.
Own my own library.
Be a librarian. The hot kind.
Go to an NFL football game, preferably the Patriots.
Meet Mia Hamm.
Learn to Ice Skate backwards.
Stay up for 24 hours.
Go on a trek.
Own a cabin.
Shoot something with my bow.
Sleep in a snow cave.
Write a children’s book. X
Move out of Utah for a while.
Win a drawing with a cash prize.
Survive student teaching.
Learn to like broccoli….this may never happen.
Learn to sew.
Own a motorcycle.
Finish Les Miserables.
Get married in the temple. X
Learn to be crafty.
Speak another language.
Kind of dumb to end on number 29 right? Well if you have more to add, then do it. It’s too late for me to think of anymore so I will add them as time goes on. Thanks and good night.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I can't believe you haven't stayed awake for 24 hours yet! Also let's see this children's book. Great list!

    ReplyDelete