Friday, July 2, 2010

Priorities

So I received an email from my good friend Heather and she has been wanting me to blog about something and I haven't got around to it... so I hope this turns out okay. She sent me an email about this mom and daughter that went to a fast food restaurant. I will summarize the dialogue.
Mom: What do you want to eat?
Daughter: Oh just a hamburger and a water.
(ok there was more to the conversation but I didn’t want to type it all, there is how it started)
They order and the water cup they give the girl was just a tiny cup. We have all seen the cups. You have to fill them up about 5 times to salvage your thirst. But in comparison you can order a small coke and its so big you will have to pee soon after. Then!!!! You have the option to order a large, a biggie and an extra biggie! I mean I could take a bath in the cups the largest drink comes in. No wonder we have an obesity problem. You ask for water, and they don’t give you enough to even brush your teeth with, but you order a coke and you could bathe in it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this now I can finish bothering you about it.

    ReplyDelete