Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring spring spring.

I love winter....for about two days. Then I get tired of shoes, hate my socks and get tired of the knots my hair gets in because of the hoodie I have to wear at all times. Oh and...drivers that think because they have four wheel drives, they can stop on a dime...cause their brakes are connected to their four wheel drive....wha....
Anyway, am not a big fan of winter, the cold and shoveling. But spring. Oh glorious spring. How my love for you grows each march. How do we know its on its way? Here is how!!!!
1. The snow to grass ratio is very much in favor of the brown, mushy grass.
2. Motorcycle gangs are out and about and making me jealous of their fresh air intake.
3. I don't wear a jacket outside anymore, even if its still cold.
4. I get to juggle, kick, and pull muscles again playing soccer in my backyard.
5. We can BBQ till 8 pm with just the light a plenty from the sun.
6. Rylie gets to play outside again!
7. FLIPFLOPS!!!!,
8. Family parties start getting planned and in the works.
9. I buy my siblings birthday presents. This is silly but this is the time I know it's on it's way. Our birthdays are feb march apr and may.
10. End of level test notifications are being sent out.

I had to at least get to ten. Sorry if that was lame. Haha thanks Kylie!

No comments:

Post a Comment